Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2017

I Can Now Live Life As I Have Always Wanted - Madonna University Doctor.

The joy and peace in this young and promising Doctor knows no bounds. Indeed, Dr Henry is filled with mixed feelings. When he requested he needed the world to know his story, I was quite sure it would not be any more different from other stories I have heard. However, he proved me wrong.

As I listened to him he narrated the long but fruitful years spent in medical school and it became clear that life indeed can be unfair, but with patience and resilience, one would conquer.

Happy Induction Ceremony to Dr Henry, a silent yet calculated personality, with an amiable spirit that rubs off on you when you come across him.
Many fruitful years of practice to you and your colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..