Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 September 2016

Team Pain Personality And Body Builder, Caleb Double, Truly Detaste Modelling.

Caleb Double, is a fast rising body builder with an ardent love for iron-bars. He took to his IG account and revealed how he started body building at a tender age. He shared a photo of the special drink he takes whenever he works out.

This is how he puts it...

When i started bodybuilding in 2013 at the age of 17 , I was not doing it for any woman and i am not stopping it for any woman .
Please am not a fan of peagant modelling or modelling competitions
I AM A DEDICATED BODYBUILDER and i love it that way. Please stop texting me to help u vote somebody who is doing it or sharing the link on my timeline (I HATE IT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..