Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 September 2016

Oluomachi shares photo of baby bump today to mark birthday

Elegant and stunning as ever, Oluomachi Umeojiaka heavy with a bundle of joy took to her facebook to give us a glimpse of how heavy she truly is. Gist making the round indicate that she will put to bed any time soon, and the baby is going to be healthy and 'strong'.

That aside, she gushes about how good God has been to her.  Read more

Every time I thought I had a loss, God blessed me with something better. It's being a year of living with God and for God & faithfully he has rewarded every step I took with so much Goodness. It's another September 18th n I'm a year older.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME # fulfilled woman#Blessed wife# Happy mother to be#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..