Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2016

Mark Zuckerberg wear grey T-shirts everyday... Here Is why!!!

Facebook founder, CEO and 7th richest person in the world with a net worth of $51.7 billion Mark Zuckerberg wears the same grey coloured t-shirt, hoodie and blue jeans everyday.



The 32 year old, known for him simplicity cited a number of psychological advantages to never changing his look.

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,” 
“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”
 The choice of gray and blue stems from his colour blindness, which explains why Facebook has a blue thematic colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..