Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2016

Dr Ekwebalam Obinna Shares New Dope Photo As He Mark Birthday... (PHOTOS)

Doctors too have a huge dress sense... Stylish Dr Obinna Ekwebalam Prince celebrated his birthday today and he sure got loads of shout outs from fans, friends, admirers. To crown his day he posted these photos and these self-composed words below...

It has been a year of soooooooo many unmerited favours, blessings and protection from God. One of my best years since I was born. To the Almighty father I say IMELA. Also, thanking God for the gift of a wonderful family the best anybody can have. Thanking my family members for their love and support as I promise never to be a disappointment to the family. I won't forget to wish my lil cousin Jhessica Ekwebalam who is also celebrating today a HBD celebration.
To my wonderful and reliable friends who have been supportive and never failed to believe in me, I appreciate you all. Imela,Meka ooo, Nagwode, so son go, Thank you, Gracias, Danke....I know am a destiny child, born for a purpose and work in progress, I believe my best is yet to come. Thanks for being there for me last year, let's do it again this year better. God bless you all.....
# TO GOD BE THE GLORY #.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..