Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 April 2016

'Condoms feels like a crisp packet during sex' - Man who's bedded 2,500 women ..and doesn't believe in safe sex!!!

A man who claims he is addicted to sex has spoken about hardly ever using a condom, despite the many notches on his bedpost.
Danny Wagster, 27, from Manchester, who is single and doesn't plan on settling down any time soon, says he has slept with 2,500 women in ten years.

He told The Sun:
 “My sex life is fast and furious. When I go out, I have women hanging off me. I usually sleep with five or six different girls a week.

At 18, I started working out in the gym and began getting a lot of attention from women, so I took advantage of it. Even though I had a girlfriend, I slept around, and during the two years we were together I bedded about 50 girls behind her back. I’m not proud of it, but I was young. I found the attention flattering. Over the last decade, I’ve had around 2,500 partners – and I’ve only cared about two of them.
 The self-confessed sex addict says he won't go longer than two days without a romp and sleeps with an average of five or six different women a week.
Sex is definitely an addiction. The longest I ever go without it is two days. If I’m with a girl I’m really attracted to, I want to sleep with her constantly. I once got a cheeky w**k in the queue at Alton Towers, and then we had sex in the gardens. I’ve also done it in loads of disabled toilets and in clubs and pubs – it keeps things exciting.

I’ve had threesomes, and sometimes it’s more than one woman a night. On one occasion, I had sex with four girls in the space of 24 hours in a hotel room in Manchester. I didn’t even have time to change the bedsheets. I know a lot of girls, and either I’ll call them, they’ll call me or I’ll meet them on Instagram, Facebook or in strip clubs.

I like beautiful girls and have good judgement, but sometimes booze can interfere. If I wake up at my place and discover a girl’s unattractive, I’ll call them a cab and they can wait outside.

There’s no point beating around the bush. I once woke up and realised a girl had a nose like a Boeing 747, so I escaped out her window wearing her daughter’s size-five trainers. I left mine and my Roberto Cavalli leather jacket in the sitting room where she was sleeping.
On Love, he says
The idea of being in love is nice, but I don’t like the reality. Growing up, my dad wasn’t around. He’s got 12 kids with five different women. I don’t know whether that’s got anything to do with the way I am now. My mum raised me, but our relationship has become more distant as I’ve got older. She definitely disapproves of my behaviour.
My mates joke that I’m a slag and advise me to think more carefully about who I sleep with, but I’m a young guy having fun. What’s wrong with that? I’m open with the women I sleep with about my lifestyle, and they have no other option than to be fine with it if they want to continue seeing me.
On safe sex
Safe sex isn’t massively important to me. I’ll wear a condom if I’m asked to, but I’d rather not because it feels like I’m wearing a crisp packet and kills the mood. I don’t worry about getting STIs – I get regular checks – and I can tell by looking at a girl if she’s got anything.
 On Getting girls pregnant
I’ve got a couple of girls pregnant in the last year. They both had abortions and I went to the clinic with one of them. It wasn’t a nice experience, but it hasn’t frightened me into being more careful. If a girl’s happy to have sex without a condom, then it’s her responsibility to use another form of contraception.
I was last in a relationship two years ago. In the six months we were together, I slept with four other girls. Two days after we split up, she caught me in bed with another woman at the flat we shared. She was furious, but as we weren’t officially together any more, I only really felt bad about the fact the girl was wearing my ex’s dressing gown at the time!
A lot of guys sleep with girls for another notch on the bedpost, but I’m good at sex and really into satisfying women. I’d rate myself 11 out of 10 in bed.

On hopes to find love
 Maybe one day I’ll be in a regular relationship. I think the person who eventually tames me won’t be a girl – she’ll be a strong woman, someone who stands up to me and says: ‘I don’t agree with this, it’s got to stop.’ I need to meet my match.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..