Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Meet Dynamic and Cosmopolitan DQB reader Smith SKD



He is a popular figure in the medical community. He is special to this blog, being an avid reader and contributor. He is Smith Obinwenite Kafors, aka SKD. He is a final year clinical student at the prestigious Madonna University.
He is our featured post for today.

On this day he says, "Today as I clock plus one, I wish to thank My Father in Heaven, My dear Family and Friends.... I thank all my well wishers and all people of goodwill in my life"
"My wish for today for the world is; The sooner you realise life is not a competition, the better you don't try to impress. Just be yourself."
He hopes to be consultant physician cum industrialist per excellence....

Happy Birthday Smith, The King of The World.... See more stunning photos below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..