Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Announcement: Doctors Quarter's Blog Now Becomes DoctorsQuarters.com

Dear DQB readers, I have finally made the swap from blogger to WordPress. WordPress offers real time bloggers a professional feel and touch. So I was advised, by professionals,  to make the change and I have done it.

My old URL, Doctorsquarter.blogspot.com, has been transformed into, Doctorsquarters.com
I intend to harvest my old works from this old site unto my new site.
I now have a new logo and favicon accompanying this switch. My new slogan is Be Informed..... Stay Healthy

I will not fail to thank my ardent readers for standing with me and checking out my blog, for better performance.
I thank Emeka Obia for his kind words and his far reaching advice. He blogs on Emeka_talks.com
I thank George of Penstrap.com for his dedication and understanding while he designed by blog. Guys you need to patronise George of Penstrap.com He is just too good.
Finally I thank my family and friends for the understanding and support so far...

As we continue on this new pedestal, doctorsquarters.com I believe we are moving from strength to strength. Keep reading Doctorsquarters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..