Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2015

Star actress Angelina Jolie Takes Out Here Ovaries.

Angelina Jolie has had an bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, surgical removal of her fallopian tubes and ovaries, because she is at high risk of coming down with ovarian cancer. She decided to give a boost to her long term health plan.
   Angelina Jolie Pitt's mother died of breast cancer after a decade long battle with the disease.

Doctors say this would likely encourage more women to take the path she has taken.
Talk about making a strong decision!!


2 comments:

  1. I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm wanting to creatye my own personal blog and would love to know where you got this from or just what the theme iis named.
    Thank you!

    Stop by my web page m88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you send me comment as anonymous?
      Reach me on my email directly, for professional advice, Mr anonymous.

      Delete

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..