Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Should Doctors and Health Professionals Stay of Social Media!!

I have been away for reasons I would let you, my ardent readers, know about soon. I am trying to do some justice to the matter before I come back blogging stronger than ever before.

But something disturbing happened today in the hospital and I think you should be the judge of it. A colleague of mine was accused of always being on his phone by a patient. He thought it was rude and had to let the lady know that he only chatting with his elder brother on whatsapp. His answer only served to trigger more questions from the concerned patient, who thought it was unethical for a doctor or health professional to be on social media.

Now I ask you my people? Do you think it is a problem for Doctors or other Health professionals to keep off social media especially during office hours? Your contribution

2 comments:

  1. Ifuou r in the office alone you can do whatever you want. But when you r before a patient its best to keep your phone away so that the patient won't feel neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with your comment..
    But a little moderation is not out of place.

    ReplyDelete

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..