Total Pageviews

Friday 28 November 2014

Stereotype routine!!! Medical Student perspective

 Medical school has its perks and downsides. I remembered my first day at medical school, it was exhilarating to say the least. I practically felt my head swoon in my first class. The work load is kind of crazy but we have been made to know that it is a necessary "evil".
   The daily routine of a typical medical student, under which I believe I belong, is triangular. Hostel to Classroom to Church or Mosque, then back to the Hostel. But this routine, though not exclusive, seems to be threatened. With the boom in use of smart phones, my routine seems to be going down the drain.
    According to a study done to access the effect of smart phone on female medical users (Read here>) the conclusion is clear: with the associated health hazards in smart phone use there is an increased tendency of risky behaviours among medical students. For me, I believe my concentration rate has reduced marginally, but I still do believe smart phone use is a necessary evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..